What's Included with Pricing Listed Above:
Machine Brand: Juki
Machine Model: LU-1508NH
Machine Type: Single Needle, Union Feed lockstitch machine
with U-Bobbins, & vertical axis large hook for heavy materials
Motor Type: Mini Servo
(with dial speed control on the motor)
Stand/Legs Type: K
Table Type: Standard
Thread Stand: Included
110v Mini Magnetic LED Light: Included
* Machine Model, Made in Japan *
- The stitch length can be easily selected by the stitch dial.
- The machine is provided with many improved features that offer enhanced operability such as an easy-to-observe area around the needle, placement of the bobbin winder on the front face of the machine arm, and a large handwheel (φ160).
- A knee-lifter mechanism is built in the bed. This reduces the pressure required to operate the knee-lifter and facilitates setup. (Machines equipped with automatic thread trimmer are excluded.)
- The machine is full-open-type top design makes it possible to fully open the top of the machine arm. Thanks to this design, adjusting works can be done without tilting the machine head.
- The machine is equipped as standard with a safety clutch for preventing hook breakage. Reset work can be done simply by pressing a button.
The alternating vertical movement mechanism prevents irregular stitches
- The machine has adopted a new mechanism that does not change the ratio of alternate vertical movement of the walking foot and presser foot even when the material thickness changes.
- Even when a heavy-weight material is used, the presser foot lift does not decrease. This means that the presser foot comes into contact with the material at exactly the same time that it does when sewing lighter-weight sections of the material. As a result, the walking foot retains the material with a consistent pressure to prevent irregular stitches.
- The amount of the alternating vertical movement of the walking foot and presser foot can be adjusted up to the maximum of 6.5mm according to the height of multilayered portions of material.
Higher lift of the presser foot
The high, 16mm foot lift enables easy material handling.
(for extra heavy materials)
- The maximum stitch length is 10mm. The complete rectangular feed locus enables accurate feed of extra heavy materials while preventing stitch gathering.
- With its sufficient needlebar stroke of 38mm and long 190R needle, the machine supports the sewing of extra heavy materials.
- The machine comes with an extra large steel handwheel with a diameter as large as φ175.
(Flip Down Guide Optional Part: MAH-15201-0A0)
The maximum stitch length is 10mm. The complete rectangular feed locus enables accurate feed medium to heavier weight materials while preventing stitch gathering. This machine supports the sewing of medium to heavier weight materials. The machine comes with an large hand-wheel.
- Max. sewing speed: 2,000 spm
- Max. stitch length: 10 mm
- Needle bar stroke: 38 mm
- Max. fabric clearance: 16 mm by knee, 9 mm by hand
- Needle system: Standard 190R or 135 x 17 (with lowering needle bar)
- Needle size: Nm 125 to 180 (160 most recommended)
- Adjustable stitch length: by dial
- Bobbin Size: U