Qty.1, Left hurry before it’s gone.
Utica Bias Collarette cutter Machine with roll attachment
- Machine can be run as fast as operator can handle it.
- Knives are adjustable. operator can change from one width to another in a few seconds.
- Indicating dial enables operator to quickly and easily set and reset the speed of roll correctly to cut from any roll of cloth from 10" to 32" diameter.
- Variable speed motor drive so you can speed it up as your operator improves.
- Machine is at proper height so that operator is in controllable position.
- Cutting directly from a roll you eliminate starting more than once on a roll, saving end waste by this method.
- Roll holding bracket has adjustment so that proper tension can be put on roll. also has quick opening lever to load and unload roll.
- Has trouble free variable speed drive and clutch on roll attachment.
- Has reinforced cutter arm shaft and lower hardened shaft for perfect cutting.
- Made in following width hardened lower shafts where the knives run (9-3/4" not reinforced) (13", 16-1/4", 19-1/2" are reinforced on top and bottom shafts).
- You can cut and roll up as many strips as you have knives that will divide up in the hardened collar space on your machine.
- Has crushing cutters- handles all types of fabrics.
- Ball and frictionless bearings- throughout all moving parts.
- Main toggle shaft- runs in large enclosed ball bearings.
- Train of gears -running in oil.
- Very rigidly built for long trouble free performance.