* Machine Model, Made in Japan *
What's Included with Pricing Above:
Machine Brand: Juki
Machine Model: LU-1508NS
Machine Type: Single Needle, Union Feed lockstitch machine
with U-Bobbins, & vertical axis large hook
Motor Type: Mini Servo
with dial speed control on the motor
Stand/Legs Type: K (Heavy Duty)
Table Type: Standard
Thread Stand: Included
110v Mini Magnetic LED Light: Included
- The stitch length can be easily selected by the stitch dial.
- The machine is provided with many improved features that offer enhanced operability such as an easy-to-observe area around the needle, placement of the bobbin winder on the front face of the machine arm, and a large handwheel (φ160).
- A knee-lifter mechanism is built in the bed. This reduces the pressure required to operate the knee-lifter and facilitates setup. (Machines equipped with automatic thread trimmer are excluded.)
- The machine is full-open-type top design makes it possible to fully open the top of the machine arm. Thanks to this design, adjusting works can be done without tilting the machine head.
- The machine is equipped as standard with a safety clutch for preventing hook breakage. Reset work can be done simply by pressing a button.
Higher lift of the presser foot
The high, 16mm foot lift enables easy material handling.
The highly efficient vertical-axis double-capacity hook is equipped as standard
With the adoption of this vertical-axis double-capacity hook, the frequency of bobbin thread changing is reduced, promising sewing work of increased efficiency.
The machine comes with a dual-tension mechanism
The 1-needle type machine has adopted a dual-tension mechanism, with which the machine can support high-tension sewing with thick thread. This means that the machine produces seams of excellent quality on a broader range of materials, extending from light- to heavy-weight.
Industries: upholstery, auto upholstery, leather
∙ Max. sewing speed 2,500 spm
∙ Max. stitch length 9 mm
∙ Needle bar stroke 36 mm
∙ Max. fabric clearance 16 mm by knee, 9 mm by hand
∙ Needle system 135 x 17
∙ Needle size Nm 125 to 180 (160 most recommended)
∙ Adjustable stitch length: by dial