What's Included with Pricing Above:
Machine Brand: Juki
Machine Model: LK-1900BN
Model Subclass: HS000-AA
Machine Type: Programmable Tacker
Control Panel: Included
(110 volt M85236000A0: Installed)
Motor Type/Model: Juki Servo/MC-672
Stand/Legs Type: H-Space Saver (Heavy Duty)
Table Type: 32" x 21"
Thread Stand: Included
The machine achieves sewing speed of 3,200sti/min. The machine's starting, stopping, thread-trimming and automatic presser lifting speeds have been increased to significantly shorten total cycle time.
Excellent workability and operability
(Low-noise and low-vibration)
- The direct-drive head (with no belt), which is directly connected to a compact AC servomotor, achieves outstanding. This head helps create a comfortable working environment with reduced vibration and noise.
- The arm section of the machine head is fitted with a hand pulley. This allows the operator to visually check the needle entry points.
Excellent seam quality
Needle thread grasping mechanism helps produce consistent knot tying at the beginning of sewing. (This device has been factory-set to “invoking prohibited” status at the time of delivery.)
The sewing starting point can be corrected
In cases where the needle entry point for button sewing is to be corrected, the sewing starting point can be corrected without the adjustment of the relevant mechanism.
Auto-lifter mechanism utilizing a system
- The machine is provided as standard with auto-lifter that uses a stepping-motor system. This helps reduce operator fatigue.
- It is also possible to change over the stroke of the auto-lifter from a onestep stroke to a double-step stroke, which offers easier positioning of a material on the machine. For the double-step stroke, an intermediate stopping height can be established on the operation panel.
- The work clamp foot lift can be set to a maximum of 17mm. (Standard 14mm)
Oil stains are eliminated
- Thanks to our advanced dry-head technology, the frame (needle bar and thread take-up) no longer requires lubrication. This prevents the material from being stained with lubricating oil.
- Just a small quantity of clean oil is supplied from the oil tank to the hook.
Eco-friendly power saving
An encoder is installed in the pulse motor, thereby achieving substantially improved power-consumption saving.
The LED light can adjust the light intensity to 5 levels, and Off setting is also possible.
The operator can set the brightness which is easy to work, improving work efficiency.
Optimal specifications are available according to the material
Since the H specification has enhanced needle penetration, the ability to handle thick materials has been further improved.
With the W specification, the use of a cauldron reduces the frequency of bobbin thread replacement, enabling efficient work.
TABLE OF THE STANDARD PATTERNS
|Application||For heavy-weight materials|
|Max. sewing speed||3,200sti/min*|
|Sewing area||30mm (L) × 40mm (W)|
|Stitch length||0.1~10mm (0.1mm step)|
|Needle bar stroke||41.2mm|
|Lift of the work clamp foot||Standard 14mm (17mm when the reverse-rotation needle-up function)|
|Auto-lifter||Provided as standard (stepping motor type)|
|Needle thread tension||Active tension (electronic thread tension control system)|
|Needle (at the time of delivery)||DP×17 (#21)|
|Hook||Standard shuttle hook|
|Number of stitches
that can be stored in memory
|Max. 20,000 stitches|
|Number of standard patterns||51 patterns|
|Number of data that can be input||200 patterns (for up to 150 patterns, sewing data can be added.)|
|Enlarging/Reducing facility||20~200% (1% step), Pattern enlargement/reduction
can be done by increasing/decreasing the stitch length
|Memory method||Internal-organs memory|
|Bobbin thread counter||Provided as standard (up/down method)|
|Lubrication||Hook: minute-quantity lubrication|
|Lubricating oil||JUKI New Defrix Oil No.2 (equivalent to ISO VG32)|
|Sewing machine motor||450W compact AC servomotor (direct-drive system)|
|Weight||Machine head (include motor) 42kg, Control box 5.6kg|
*Sti/min is the abbreviation for “stitches per minute”